Something interesting about the Texas oil refinery explosion!
When I heard about the oil refinery explosion I just had to put on my detective hat.
Why? Because it is going to effect the price of gas. How convienent for the Illuminati.
This will effect the price of gas directly because that is where oil is turned into the gas that we put into our tanks.
This is going to effect the supply. How nice for the big corporations. More record profits on the way.
Here are some new facts that I just discovered.
This oil refinery is owned by a company named Alon USA. I did a search for this company and discovered that this company is actually owned by Alon Isreal Oil Company, LTD. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alon_USA
That my friend is a big deal. A very big deal.
Another very big deal is the fact that the US stock markets are closed today, in honor of Presidents Day. I have not looked into this this yet but.... I suspect that there was a big sell off a few days ago. Like I said, I have not looked into this yet.
Some of you may get the connection I am making. This can effect the stock market greatly. Our stock exchanges are closed but those around the world are not. As this day developes and information gets out, people are going to sell stocks.
IF this is a manipulation... the markets will tell the story. Just like in the days before 9/11.
The stock trails told a story of who was behind the manipulation.
It is also possible that I am way off the mark. Time will tell and I will be glad to say that I was wrong. I hope I am wrong.
I am going to continue to research this and update the blog as I discover new information.
Eileen
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I am always willing to talk to some one with an open mind.