Monday, December 24, 2007

Conspiracy Factualist

Hello,
My name is Eileen Left. I am a self proclaimed conspiracy factualist. What does that mean? Glad you asked.

A Conspiracy Factualist is someone such as myself that studies conspiracy and I look for the facts that are behind the supposed conspiracy.

I am very open minded. However, that being said; just because I study a particular conspiracy does not in any way mean that I 100% agree with the subject matter. For example, Aliens. I am not saying that I agree with all of the Reptilian and Grey stories that are out there. BUT through out all of ancient history you have stories of 'beings' coming from the skies, heavens or other worlds. These are not my stories but stories of ancient cultures being passed down from one generation to another. I do believe in the possibility of 'out of this world' beings...I am open to the idea. I have never seen one to say..Oh yes, they do exist for certain. I just believe in the possibility.

I love to study the ancient bloodlines of the Royal Families and see where these families are today. It is very intersting to see that the decendants of the Kings and Queens of Old are alive and well and running this planet in the form of Corpor-terrorists. It is very difficult and a conflict of interest to say the least to have the Politicians of the United States also sitting on the Board of Directors of companies such as United Healthcare, Merck, Pfizer...can you see the problem? How fast are the people who make the money going to change policy so reflect the needs of the people and not the needs of those in charge? Heads of Corporations should not dictate policy. Plain and simple.

I hope you come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always willing to talk to some one with an open mind.